...to a summer of fun.
Yes, we've said it. The 'F' word. Remember what it was like to have fun at the wheel? When driving was cheaper, when there were fewer jams, quieter roads; when cars were fun to drive and when the sun shone?
Unfortunately, we can’t do anything about the weather. But we can make your motoring life more enjoyable. In this issue of the magazine, there’s news of a new jam-busting Route Planner, an innovation that avoids breakdowns before they happen, and ideas to help you save on the costs of motoring. We take a spin with Bill Bailey, offer our pick of the best convertibles and reveal some stunning spots to dine out in the wild.
It’s your summer survival pack; we hope you enjoy it.
Head of Membership
Motorists. We salute you.
We meet three people who truly love their rather special cars
It’s nearly a quarter of a century since RAC’s first motoring report
The RAC Club Magazine © 2013 is published by SPECIALIST Publications (UK) LTD, Embassy House, Queens Avenue, Bristol, BS8 1SB - T: 0117 925 1696 - www.specialistuk.com
1. For full terms and conditions please visit racbenefits.co.uk/mot
2. For full terms and conditions please visit racbenefits.co.uk/aph
3. For full terms and conditions please visit racbenefits.co.uk/momentum
4. For full terms and conditions please visit racbenefits.co.uk/alton-towers
5. For full terms and conditions please visit racbenefits.co.uk/holiday-inn